Our preferred insurance is the Sure Save product issued by Mondial Assistance and we are an Authorised Representative of Mondial Assistance (A R Number 267320).
We encourage you to consider your insurance requirements carefully and read the brochure thoroughly.
We draw particular attention to the Financial Services Guide page 5 of the brochure. Please read the PDS carefully before deciding.
When considering our preferred product and others travellers to Japan who intend to ski may wish to take into account;
- Excess policy relating to ski gear Brochure page 26 (PDF page 10)
- The particular cover provided for ski and ski equipment described on pages 40 ,41 (PDF page 15)
Sections 15a, 15b, 15C.
- Japan is included in “Region 3”.
- The Holiday Travel Family price is the Single policy price x 2. 1 Adult travelling with dependant children is a Single policy.
- For families with dependant children please take note of the definitions of Family Dependant and Single at page 27/28 (PDF page 11).
means your children/grandchildren not in full time employment who are under the age of 21 and are travelling with you on the journey.
means you and your travel partner named in the Certificate of Insurance and your dependant children/grandchildren under the age of 21, at the date of policy issue, travelling with you, listed as covered on your Certificate of Insurance.
means covering you and your dependant children/grandchildren under the
age of 21, at the date of policy issue travelling with you listed as covered on your
Certificate of Insurance.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO BOOK YOUR INSURANCE ONLINE PLEASE VISIT Sure Save.