SureSave Pty Limited ABN 82 137 885 262 AR339902 is an Authorised Representative of Cerberus Special Risks Pty Limited ABN 81 115 932 173, AFS Licence No 308461 (Cerberus).
Trans Orbit Pty Limited ABN 37 010 781 825 is a distributor for Cerberus.
We encourage you to consider your insurance requirements carefully and read the brochure thoroughly.
Please read the PDS carefully before deciding.
When considering our preferred product and others travellers to Japan who intend to ski may wish to take into account;
- An excess of $100 per event applies to ski equipment whilst in use. This excess cannot be removed. See page 12 and Section 4 (pages 34-38) of the PDS for more details.
- See Section 4 of the PDS (pages 34-38) for cover relating to your ski gear, and Sections 19.1, 19.2 and 19.3 (pages 49-50) for cover relating to piste closure, pre-paid snow costs and equipment replacement.
- Japan is included in “Region 3”.
- The Holiday Travel Family price is the Single policy price x 2. 1 Adult travelling with dependant children is a Single policy.
- For families with dependent children, please take note of the definitions of Family, Dependent and Single on pages 57-59 of the PDS.
means your children or grandchildren, or others for whom you are the legally responsible guardian, who are:
- a) Travelling with you on the majority of your trip; and
- b) Not in full-time employment; and
- c) Under the age of 25 at the date of policy issue; and
- d) Named in the Certificate of Insurance.
means covering you and your spouse/de facto or travel partner and your dependent(s), provided they are travelling with you on the majority of your trip and named on your Certificate of Insurance.
means covering you and your dependent(s).
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO BOOK YOUR INSURANCE ONLINE PLEASE VISIT Sure Save.